The Mark 7 Reloading Apex 10 Progressive Press is a commercial-grade manual machine, designed from the ground up to be enhanced with a range of add-on features. Even in stock form, the press has a robust set of features not found on other progressive presses on the market. The most significant improvement over current designs is the 10-station tool head allowing the user to set up each station for a single step for the utmost precision and consistency. From swaging and trimming to a simple powder check, there are enough stations to do it all! The indexing system is smooth and reliable for high productivity.
- Upgradeable with Mark 7 Autodrives and sensors
- Smooth Ergonomic Ambidextrous Handle
- Supports one-pass processing and loading
- Works with new and fired brass
- Precision CNC machined aluminum and steel
Comes Standard with:
- 11” High Speed Case Feeder
- Lyman Stainless Steel Pro Hold Down Die included
- Mechanical Powder Measure
- Standard Priming with all New Shuttle Disk Delivery System – Small/large primer conversion included
- Double Guide Rod support for the tool head creates more stability
10 Station set-up: just one possible set-up. The 10 station tool head offers a large variety of options for all your reloading and case processing needs.
- Station 1: Case feeding
- Station 2: Sizing and decapping
- Station 3: Swage with hold down / Case trim
- Station 4: Primer seat
- Station 5: Case flare/neck expansion
- Station 6: Powder drop
- Station 7: Powder check
- Station 8: Bullet Dropper
- Station 9: Seating
- Station 10: Crimping
Made In United States of America
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Steel and Aluminum
|SPENT PRIMER COLLECTION SYSTEM||
|DIE SIZE ACCEPTED||
Standard 7/8″-14 Threaded Dies
|DIE BUSHING ACCEPTED||
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||
United States of America
There are no reviews yet.