Buy KIMBER CUSTOM II 1911 .45 ACP PISTOL is a single-action pistol with an 8-round capacity and features a Hogue rubber grip and a match-grade trigger. Constructed with a stainless-steel 5-inch barrel, this pistol also features thumb and grip safeties and a beveled magazine well.
Features and Benefits
- Thumb and grip safeties
- Match-grade trigger
- Single action with an 8-round capacity
- Made in the USA
- Beveled magazine well
- Stainless-steel 5-inch barrel with an oxide finish
- Hogue rubber grip
- White-dot rear sight
- Flared and lowered ejection port
- Trigger pull (lb.): 5
- Handedness: Right
- Grip: Hogue rubber grip
- Rate of Twist: 1 in 16 inch LH
- Product weight: 38 ounces
- Metal Finish: Oxide
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 8
- Rear sight: Steel white dot
- Barrel length (in.): 5
- Action: Single
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Product length (in.): 8.7
What’s in the Box
- Hard case
- Owner’s manual
- Kimber Custom II 1911 .45 ACP Pistol
- Safety lock
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government-issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- You must be a resident of the state selected for pickup.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.